Deciding what to sell is easy! Getting and launching a website and driving traffic to it may also be a cakewalk for many of us!
The most difficult part, however, is – how to grow your business?
Let’s look at some staggering stats of the largest business, and I bet you’d be blown away by the figures they boast regarding their business growth. I believe you’re looking for inspiration now, right? This is what I am going to do here – Inspire you! In this post, I’m going to uncover six proven marketing strategies for transformational growth of your business.
Leverage the Power of Social Media
Many marketers find it hard to believe that social media contributes tremendously to business growth.
Now think about it – we market our business to reach more and more customers? You have to be where your potential customers are, right?
Now, check out some stats:
- Around 3 billion users stay active on social media all the time.
- Nearly 37% of people use social media to find new products and services.
- Social media users have increased by 176 million in the last year.
These statements suggest that social media is the place where an incredibly large customer base exists.
Popular social media platforms have become marketing giants, offering businesses a mostly free, incredible and faster way to reach more valuable customers.
Just keep three things in mind:
- Choose social media channels wisely
- Integrate social media into your marketing programs
- Maintain a consistent brand voice
Keep measuring the results of your social media initiatives so that you can make the required improvements in your marketing strategies down the road. Don’t forget to leverage the power of Instagram when it comes to promoting your business online. If you are new to Instagram and a handful of followers then, in this case, buy real Instagram followers to get more engagement.
Start Email Marketing
Nearly, 91% of consumers check their emails daily. Around 66% of customers make online purchases initiated by emails only. There are about 3.2 billion email accounts worldwide.
Conclusively, email still has a very broad reach, and indulging in email marketing can bring huge exposure to your business.
Email marketing is a highly-targeted and cost-effective way of marketing your business. You can send the content via email that’ll highly interest your audience and motivate them to be your customer.
Create a good SEO strategy:
When creating an SEO strategy, keep these things in mind:
- Don’t spam your content or web pages with keywords. Instead, create your website and content for humans, not search engines. Most importantly, ensure that your content is engaging, unique and insightful to your visitors.
- Use viable SEO campaigns that will position your site high in SERPs for the keywords related to your products and services.
- Optimize your website by using keywords in Meta tags, headlines, URL, content and page titles. MAKE IT LOOK NATURAL!
- Acquire inbound links from industry authority sites to ensure effective SEO of your website.
For channelizing your referral marketing effectively, use ‘Referral Marketing’ tools and techniques that will proactively produce referrals in bulk.
You can also consider ‘affiliate programs’ to make different websites send prospects to you, resulting in boosted traffics and sales.
Of course, thoughts of sharing ranks with business giants, like Amazon and Subway, seem challenging. But remember, “Nothing is Impossible,” really!
Just stick to my tips and give your best!