AVI is not like other formats and one of the biggest differences between it and other formats is that you won’t get many apps for it. If you too are facing any of such problems, here are 5 top recommendations for you. All the apps listed are free of cost and have the best features.
- Elmedia Player
Elmedia Player is a multifunctional AVI video player. You can adjust playback speed, loop video, bookmark your favorite parts of a video, with this. Here are its key features.
- The most important feature for which this video player is known is that you can play videos in different formats, like MKV, FLV, M4V, MP3, FLAC with this one.
- Another important thing for which it is known is its full-screen mode and convenient video & audio playback.
- This video player allows you to stream videos from Mac to Smart TV, which is just amazing.
- Along with the different formats of video, this one supports DLNA technology and Chromecast.
This one is a little new, but no less worthy than the previous two. You will get to know about its potential after reading its features given below.
- This video player supports FFmpeg and Mplayer. This single thing not just makes it a great AVI player for Mac, but also makes it compatible with other devices.
- It can play AVI files very smoothly, without disturbing the quality of the video.
- This one is a piece of multilingual software and supports up to 10 different languages. This means, no matter which language you are comfortable in, you can work on it.
- VLC Media Player
The VLC media player is one of the most popular and oldest video players we have. We have tremendous reasons for making this best free AVI player for Mac. Here are its key features.
- This particular video player supports all video formats including AVI, WMV, WebM, MKV, MP4, MP3, OGG and many others.
- It also allows the streaming of online videos and downloading web videos.
- The best thing about this one is that it works on all platforms.
This particular video player is specially designed for Mac and enables you to play AVI files on Mac. It supports high-quality videos, without compromising their quality. Here are its key features.
- You can search for the videos you want and then can play it directly.
- With this media player, you can use the AirPlay feature to stream media files between iPhone and Mac computers, which is a great thing.
- Multiple online video sharing sites are supported by this app. You can watch streaming videos directly with the help of it. It also has a built-in radio player.
- Cisdem VideoPlayer
This multimedia player can play AVI format files on Mac and is one of the best AVI players in the market. It supports up to 50 audio video format files. Here are its features in detail.
- It can play high-quality videos and 4K/5K/1080p HD videos without any issue or compromise.
- With this app, any video that you play will automatically load subtitles. You can even add subtitles later all by yourself.
- This comes free of cost and you don’t get any ads or spyware on this. You can play and pause your videos and can take screenshots also.
You can get all the information in detail related to all these apps by visiting the site. Not just that, but you can read the points that are mentioned above to get a close idea about the good AVI player. We have tried to make it as detailed as possible.