Some benefits of the Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries are listed below for recommendation:
- 4X greater power density than lead-acid battery: The gravimetric power density of the LiFePO4 battery is 130Wh/kg, virtually four times more than that of a regular Lead-acid battery, at 35Wh/kg. For the UPS individual, this means much better run times while operating on battery, without any room charge.
- Lightweight: Regardless of the vastly greater energy thickness, the LiFePO4 battery packs are, most of the times, just 1/3 the weight of standard lead-acid packs. So for applications where weight financial savings are critical, making use of LiFePO4 batteries can result in considerable reductions in general system weight.
- Long Life: LiFePO4 battery packs usually achieve a minimum of 2000 cycles with 70% ability remaining, with as much as 5000 cycle potential. This amounts the 8-12 year anticipated life the absolute best secured, lead-acid batteries provide. Better, LiFePO4 batteries do not struggle with the “memory result” of some conventional lead-acid batteries.
- Better Voltage Law: Unlike the Lead-acid battery, the LiFePO4 battery incurable voltage continues to be reasonably constant throughout high-level discharge. This relates to far better efficiency during high rate or short time duration discharges, generating a better AH performance throughout this kind of application, typical in UPS systems.
- Wide Temperature Array: LiFePO4 battery packs are usually sold for operation between -20°C to +60°C, billing between -10°C to +60°C, and also storage space in between -40°C to +60°C. This is equivalent to the varieties that only costs secured, lead-acid batteries use.
- Safety with power: Safety is equivalent to or far better than the typical lead-acid kind, without the risk of explosion or fire break out related to a few other new battery technologies. The LiFePO4 battery has hybrid attributes: it is as safe as the lead-acid battery and as powerful as the lithium-ion battery.
- A Greener Battery: The green LiFePO4 battery packs are recyclable and non-toxic.