If your Australian business is simply not seeing traffic to your site and your sales are less than desirable, you may want to consider hiring an SEO consultant in Brisbane. With the help of a digital marketing agency such as Birddog, you can give your business a competitive edge with increased online visibility and traction to reel in leads and boost your sales to new heights.
Simply visit us online to learn more about our professional consulting services or request a free online quote.
Important Questions To Ask Before Hiring An SEO Consultant.
Suppose you have never paid close attention to your online rankings or website traffic. In that case, you’re probably unaware of how much business you are losing and how important digital marketing is for your business success. We understand how demanding running a business can be, though, which is why we are here to help.
If you are considering giving your business a boost by hiring an SEO consultant, there are a few important questions you should ask to ensure you receive only the best. So, let’s take a look:
- What is your track record? A professional agency should have full transparency about their past and current clients. Asking for referrals is an excellent way to determine the agency’s validity and whether or not they are reliable. Be sure to ask specifically about clients who required similar services you are asking for and determine whether their results are what you are looking for for your business.
- How will you improve my rankings? Steer clear of agencies who attempt to dodge these types of questions and bombard you will strategy talk. Search engine optimisation takes time, and the consultant should give you a realistic approach in their proposal. Also, they should show you where your current pitfalls are and explain what they can do to improve them.
- Can you guarantee you can get my business to a number one ranking? If the consultant answers ‘yes’ – run! There are no guarantees with search engine optimisation, and any agency that makes these kinds of promises will not be any good for your business. Instead, trust the agency that promotes its dedication to hard work and its commitment to helping your business reach objectives.
- Do you have experience with local SEO? If your business serves the local community, you’ll want to improve your local rankings. Make sure the agency you choose to work with is equally experienced with local search engine optimisation to give you a competitive edge.
- How will we communicate, and how often will you share results with me? As a business owner or manager, you need to have a full picture of how well the business is running. Although every agency has its own standards for communicating with its clients, there needs to be common ground for feedback and strategising. Ensure you choose a business that will engage you in the proceedings of its services and keep you up to date with changes and results. Communication is vital to achieving your business goals.
Does My Business Actually Need SEO?
If you want to increase your sales, push your brand recognition and establish yourself as a competitor in your industry, the answer is ‘yes!’ Having a digital presence is no longer an option for businesses. It is a must-have if you want to expand and increase your customer base. Ultimately, you should be in a frenzy of digital marketing, taking full advantage of everything the internet has to offer for the success of your business. What’s more, when you hire an SEO consultant in Brisbane, you give yourself a boost of expertise that skyrockets your potential and generates impressive results. Investing in digital marketing is possibly the smartest investment you can make for your business and has proven to be profitable in many ways. Are you willing to risk the growth potential of your business? If not, then you need our help!
Birddog has years of experience helping businesses just like yours unlock their earning potential through digital marketing expertise, so contact us today to see the results for yourself!