iSpirit is an iDevices manager for Windows. iSpirit supports for one-click to install/uninstall DEB/IPA file. Download & install iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch themes and wallpapers. Manage iDevice files. Fully supports iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3Gs, iPhone 3G, iPhone, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad and iPod Touch.
Ver:iSpirit 1.5.8 Date:03/06/2013 Size:786 KB Release notes
Frequently Asked Questions
iSpirit is only for Windows (Windows XP/ Windows Vista/ Windows 7). Please install both .net Framework 2.0 or higher and iTunes 7.5 or higher before you use iSpirit. The .net Framework 4.0 and iTunes 10 are been recommended.
iSpirit is a Free software installation (green software). Unpack iSpirit package to computer, then click it to run. Run iSpirit as Administrator is recommended in Windows 7.
1. Plug in your iPhone to your computer using the included universal serial bus (USB) cable.
2. You must install iTunes to your computer first.
1. Tab Theme Manage
2. Click "Install from Zip" or "Install from folder" to select a theme from computer then install it. Or download and install themes online in iSpirit.
Guide: How to install iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch themes with iSpirit
1. Click the button "Install DEB" or "Install IPA".
2. Select a DEB or IPA file.
3. Then click "Install" to finish installation.
1. Did not install .net framework would result in iSpirit crashes.
2. If you don't know why it crashes, send us your iTunes, Windows OS version and the error information to us. We are glad to help you.
Click "Repair Icons" in iSpirit to fix them directly. Learn more about Why do winterboard themes not work?.
Switch to File Manage, select a file, right click it then select Propertys, you can change the permission in the next interface.
1. If you use iSpirit 1.0.6 or former version in Windows 7, you had better use Compatibility Mode for it.
2. Your computer's 22 Port is used by another program may results in that.
1. Switch on Theme Manage.
2. Click "Themes in iPhone"
3. Select a theme then delete it directly.