2.1 Lockscreen Weather:
Write in this code with iFile on your device or with a text editor on your PC/MAC to this path:Library/themes/equiX.theme/Weather.HTML. You can also change Fahrenheit to Celsius there.
2.2 Homescreen (animated Weather):
Wrtite your location code to var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML/equiX-Page1/locationHere.js and change "f" to "c" if you want Celsius:
"...var locale = "GMXX0122"; // Enter your zipcode/location code here. var tempUnit = "f"; // f to display fahrenheit, c to display celcius....."
3. Setup another language, a 24h clock or remove am/pm:
Open var/mobile/Libary/themes/equiX.theme/Widgets/Configs/Digital Clock-Configs.js and set everything to true or false like you need it:
"...var DisplayTwentyFourHourClock = false; var DisplayAMPM = true; /*---------------------------------- Display Language Options ----------------------------------*/ var English = true; var French = false; var German = false; var Italian = false; var Spanish = false; var Dutch = false..."
4. German Weather conditions (Deutsches Wetter)
Lockscreen: Ersetze die Datei Weather.html durch die beigefügte und ändere noch deine Location. Für den Homescreen (animiertes Wetter) mache die Einstellungen dann wie unter Punkt 5 beschrieben:
5. The animated Weather conditions on Homescreen supports 4 languages: Set your language to true and others to false at var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML/equiX-Page1/locationHere.js:
"...LANGUAGE SELECTION: For English, set both German, Dutch and French to false. ***********var langGerman = true; // German language (true or false) var langFrench = false; // French language (true or false) var langDutch = false;..."
FAQ and HELP:
* I have only two colored buttons for Mail and Phone but want more ?
Copy the additional buttons you want (allways both icons with and without "@2x"!) from
equiX.theme/!EXTRAS!/equiX More Buttons/.... to equiX.theme/icons/...here....
* How can i enable this third window on homescreen ?
Copy the file "Wallpaper.png" from equiX.theme/!EXTRAS!/equiX 3Windows Overlay/.... to
var/mobile/Libary/PerPageHTML/equiX-Page1/...here... and respring
NOTE: This is not needed if you enabled the additional Calendar Widget
* How can i enable the Calendar Widget on Homescreen ?
Start PerPageHTML+ and in addition to "equiX-Page1" allocate also "equiX-Page1 Calendar"
to page 1 of your device. The dark window behind is included.That´s all.
NOTE: You must have installed PerPage+ (Plus), a paid app from Cydia, the stock PerPageHTML app can´t display two widgets at once.
*How can i use the Google Calendar widget ?
1. Start PerPageHTML+ and in addition to "equiX-Page1" activate also "equiX-Page1 GoogleCal" at Page one of your device.
2. open var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML/equiX-Page1 GoogleCal/Calendar/Calendar.html and search for that code line and write in your own gmail or googlemail adress:
NOTE (Read me completly!):
3. The Background is build-in, so use it with the default homescreen wallpaper
4. It only works with a Gmail or Googelmail account and if you´re using the google calendar
5. It can only work if you made your google calendar PUBLIC (!): Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7FjDrlIwEQ]Make a calendar public in Google Calendar - YouTube
6. It shows up to two current or upcoming appointments of the next 24 hours. If you think it doesn´t work, make sure you have a appointment within this time
7. It automatically refreshes every 30 minutes, so if you delete a appointment in your iphone calendar it can last up to 30 minutes that the appointment is still visible at the widget. But: You can change that refresh time at the last line of Calendar.html from 1.800 (=Seconds) to any other value.
8. This widget shows no birthdays, as google stores birthdays of your google contacts to a extra calendar that can´t made public. If you manually entered birthdays to your calender the widget certainly shows it.
*What is this ProCalendar ?
It´s a combination of the Calendar and the Google Calendar widget.Enable it in addition to "equiX-Page1" at PerPage+ and set it up to your google calendar (see question above).
* How can i enable the RSS Widget on Homescreen ?
Start PerPageHTML+ and in addition to "equiX-Page1" allocate also "equiX-Page1 RSS" to Page 1 of your device. The dark window is NOT included. Please use the Overlay with the three windows for it (see two questions above)
NOTE: You must have installed PerPage+ (Plus), a paid app from Cydia, the stock PerPageHTML app
can´t display two widgets at once.
* How can i change the RSS feeds ?
Open var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTMLequiX-Page1 RSS/Widget.html. You´ll find two lines for
two rss feeds like this:
The first word within quotes is the name of the feed that is displayed at the widget and the second is the rss adress that you can change.
NOTE: Unfortunatly this Reader doesn´t update automaticly, only after a respring, i´ll try to fix that with a next update.
* Why are the icons of my Cydia apps unthemed ?
A icon mask can´t theme them but many of them are included.
For all unthemed Cydia apps install the free app "ThemeIconMaker" from Cydia to theme all
unthemed icons automaticly.
*Why isn´t the weather on lockscreen animated ?
It´s possible, but i wanted to avoid any lag or battery draining from the begining.
* I can´t find my Calendar and Clock icon ?
They are tansparent, so when you place them over the clock and calendar widgets and press
the widgets this apps start. If you can´t find them, disable this theme at winterboard, place your icons first like shown and then enable the theme again.
* Why are some stock apple icons unthemed ?
You have a not english (or german) device. Open the "icons" folder of equiX.theme and rename only this handfull of icons to your language, for e. g. "Calendar.png" and "Calendar@2x.png" to "Calendario.png" and "Calendario@2x.png"
NOTE: You need every icon twice there to be displayed, with and without "@2x" !
* Why are most or all icons unthemed ?
Start the WinterBoard app and enable the "Summerboard" mode
*What´s the font used for this theme ?
Century Gothic (Photoshop)/Heiti K Light (System)
* How do i install this Heiti K Light-Font ?
Open equiX.theme/!EXTRAS!/equiX FONT/ and copy the complete folder "Heiti K Light.font"
to /var/mobile/Library/MyFonts/...here... Then start the app BytaFont, press "Basic" and
enable "Heiti K Light".
* How do i enable the Keyboard ?
You need the paid app ColorKeyboard. Start Settings/ColorKeyboard/Select Themes and
enable the equiX Keyboard - go back, press "save" and respring.
* How do i enable the Lockinfo theme ?
Start Settings/LockInfo/Apperance/Select Default Theme/ and enable "equiX Lockinfo Theme"
* How do i enable the SBSettings theme ?
Start SBSettings/More/SBSettings Theme/ and enable "equiX SBSettings"
* I have the stock iOS clock on my Lockscreen, how can i remove it ?
Install Lockscreen Clock Hide (free at Cydia) or use a function of the paid app "LockInfo".
*My Clock icon is unthemed ?
Rename the icon to your language or uninstall the LiveClock app